Welcome New Clients!
Welcome to Integrative Sustainable Movement! Please read the information below and complete the required processes to help me serve you well. Make sure to create an account and schedule your appointment here.
*Please Note: I do not accept insurance. At times I have been asked for S.O.A.P notes that clients turn into their insurance providers to seek coverage. Please arrange this upfront at your first visit between you and your provider; this does not involve the healing team. If you have a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA), many of my clients have been able to turn in their receipts for reimbursement. Laws and requirements change frequently, so I recommend that you do your due diligence.
These policies were created to help you get the most out of this service. So, please make sure to read them in-depth before beginning any sessions with me. Let me know if you have any questions!
- Be on time and prepared for all sessions. Please do not answer cell phone calls, messages, notifications, etc., while working with me.
- If you happen to be late, your session will still end on time to be fair to the clients who show up on time and would have their appointments pushed back otherwise.
- I strive to be at my best for you at every session and expect adequate effort in return.
- If I don’t feel that we are doing each other any good, or if what you need is beyond my skill level, I may occasionally refer clients elsewhere.
- I am not a studio that takes walk-ins; I work by appointment only and prepare for each client’s visit. I have a strict cancellation policy of 48 hours. Late cancellations are charged at the full rate.
- If you have selected a service that bills monthly, your monthly payment is due promptly on the 1st or 15th. If payment is not received, you will be sent an email reminder, and, in case of failure to pay, services will stop until payment is received.
- All annual packages that bill monthly for 12 months are auto-renewed; please be mindful of your end date and email reminders.
- If, for any reason, the payment is returned due to insufficient funds, there will be a $50.00 fee added on to your current balance automatically. This includes checks and failed autopay.
- Any service that is broken up into payments must have a credit card on file for automated billing purposes. Please do not ask for payments to be in the form of a check or cash. This service is only offered with credit card transactions.
- Checks and cash can only be used if paying in full for a service, not monthly billing.
- No refunds, exchanges, or transfers. Fees and payments are non-refundable or transferable, no extensions or exceptions on any service for any reason. This policy is firm. All sessions and packages purchased have expiration dates, and any unused sessions at the end of the expiration period will be forfeited – do not ask. Please check your travel arrangements and pick the package that best fits your needs for that period of time.
- I have a full schedule and suggest picking and staying with standing appointments for your convenience.
- Be mindful of what you wear. Clothing should be comfortable, stretchable, and a fabric that is good for sweating in (wicking fabric that takes moisture away from the body is best). Also, think of the poses that you may be in. You will want to tuck in your t-shirt, and if you wear shorts, you should wear something underneath them. Be sure there are no grommets, zippers, big rings, etc., as they puncture my equipment. You may also consider more form-fitting tops, shorts, and pants so that they resist riding up. Women will need a supportive bra, and men should wear compression shorts or a jockstrap. Bring an open mind and spirit to your session!
- This is a barefoot studio. No shoes are allowed past the indoor rug that is immediately inside the door. You may bring socks or slippers to walk around the studio in, but no shoes are allowed past the front rug. No exceptions. Others do not want to exercise in your shoe grime. If you have a foot issue, you can use a Pilates Toe Sock with a grip on it for non-slipping. Everyone needs clean feet.
- Before participating in any movement, you must sign my new client forms on my scheduling system and have a physician’s approval form on file if your Par-Q form entails it.
- As much as I love dogs, the studio is a one (1) dog studio. Please leave any (and all) pets at home.
- The studio is closed on Good Friday, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Day, New Year’s Eve and Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day.
- I try very hard to keep you informed and to make it easy for you to know when the studio changes its schedule and why. Please watch your dates and times on your notification reminders, sign in to your account for a full schedule list.
- IMPORTANT! It is my philosophy that everyone starts with privates. Clients with injuries or special needs must begin with private sessions before entering small group classes, if at all. It is also advised that everyone taking a small group class should schedule a private session once per quarter for fine-tuning as group classes are taught for the group, not the individual.
- You may manage your entire account online 24/7 using the “My Account” link on the website. It is unnecessary to contact me for cancellations or changes; please use your online account for these processes.
- Please do not leave after-hours messages on the studio answering machine regarding cancellation. You can cancel your sessions in your account (you have control over whether you get charged for late cancellation). If it is a late cancellation, then it follows my policy mentioned above. Studio phones are checked, and messages are returned within 48 hours.
- The studio observes Monroe Public Schools’ cancellation policy. If the public schools are closed or delayed due to weather conditions, so is the studio. On weekends, we follow Monroe County Community College. How will you know if Monroe Public Schools are closed? You can check their website (http://www.monroe.k12.mi.us), listen/watch the local news, or tune in to My 98.3 radio. Once I learn that Monroe Public Schools are closed, I go in and cancel all of my sessions that are affected on my schedule, so watch your notifications or log into your account. I also post the closings on my Facebook page and Twitter page.
- Please be considerate of other clients and do not enter a session after the warm-up. Warm-up is essential to all classes and your safety. If you are a first-time client, I strongly recommend you fill out my new client forms 48hrs in advance of your appointment online.
- Please use your library voice when in the studio to not interrupt other clients receiving treatments throughout the studio.
- All sessions are on a first-come, first-serve basis; so, show up to your favorite session by planning your time out early.
- Session packages cannot be shared with other clients or family members within your household. My management system cannot keep track of this.
- This is a public building, having public events that take place daily, and you may be photographed or recorded. If you do not wish to be photographed, it is your responsibility to alert the photographer, fellow classmates, or videographer in the moment.
- For the safety of all students, firearms, other weapons, and/or illegal drugs are prohibited from the studio’s premises.
- When you provide your phone number to the studio, you also understand that you consent to receive text messages regarding sessions, reminders, waitlists, account balances, and/or transactions and promotions/advertising. These text messages may be sent via a third-party auto-dialed service, and standard message and data rates may apply.
- If working out in-person, masks must be worn the entire time you are in the studio. I also ask that you wash your hands before and after your session. Please use hand sanitizer before cleaning down your apparatus.
- I also ask that you do a personal health screening by checking your temperature before any appointment. If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone who is not feeling well, then please join me virtually and please stay at home. I also ask that you congregate and chat with old/new friends outside in the park next to the studio during the pandemic.
- Personal concerns about your class should be handled during your session time. You may also schedule a private session to further discuss any additional personal concerns.
I am committed to protecting your privacy and to protecting any information that I collect from you. Please read the following privacy statement to understand how your personal information is treated. I will collect the minimum amount of information about you that I need to provide you with a satisfactory service. Your use of this website gives me the right to collect that information.
- Information collected: I may collect any or all of the personally identifiable information that you give me depending on the type of transaction you enter into, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, together with data about your use of the website. Other information that may be needed from time-to-time to process a request may also be collected as indicated on the website. In some cases, I may collect non-personal information. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to my website. I may use your information on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate and enhance my website and deliver advertising.
- Use of information collected: I use the information collected on my website for a variety of purposes, including improving the website and contacting users. I may use your information to communicate with you on products, services, and benefits, to contact you for marketing research, or to provide you with information I think may be of particular interest. In addition, if you make a purchase on my website, I may send you order and shipping confirmation emails. I will always give you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any of such materials.
- Cookies: Your internet browser has the functionality of storing small files (“cookies”) that hold information that allows a website to recognize your account. My website takes advantage of this functionality to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies, but if you do, certain functionality on the website may be impaired.
- Disclosing information: I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist me in operating my website, conducting my business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release your information when I believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce my site policies, or to protect my rights, protect your safety, the safety of others, or investigate fraud. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. I may disclose your personally identifiable information if I have your consent to do so.
- Newsletters: If you have opted to receive a newsletter, you may cancel participation in email newsletters by following the instructions on each newsletter. I will honor all requests for list removal sent to us as described in the section titled “Contacting Me” below. At times, unsubscribe doesn’t work on mobile devices; I suggest making this request on your personal computer. Also, there have been times where there is a lag, and the system hasn’t updated soon enough; please give it a chance.
Book Your Appointment
Let's Get Started!
Are you ready to begin your journey towards healing and improving your wellbeing? Click the button below to schedule an appointment with me to get started! I offer services both virtually and in-person in Monroe, Michigan.